The Salt Flats Department X team is expanding and looking for an Electrical Engineer on a contract basis. This person will be critical in exploration and experimentation of a new prototype, or multiple prototypes, for a new enterprise Member seeking to transform their business at Salt Flats. He/she will work alongside other electrical engineers and the Department X team for the duration of the project, and possibly beyond.
- Evaluate electrical systems, products and components and confirm capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties
- Provide design recommendations if needed
- Have strong analytical skills and be able to deduce and troubleshoot any issues
- Strong knowledge on circuit analysis and design
- Familiarity with using programs like DipTrace, KiCAD
- Embedded systems programming
- Strong Arduino and/or Raspberry Pi programming skills
- Experience working with electro-mechanical systems
- Capable of working with minimal guidance and highly independent
- Passion to tackle all types of projects
- Ability to deduce and troubleshoot issues quickly
For more information and to apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.